Calling all classified athletes (Inas or UK). 2019 fees are now due. Fees are payable across all sports.
Fees should reach the UK Sports Association by 1st March 2019.
UKSA is the Inas member nation for Great Britain. Each year we contact athletes for fees to be paid. The Inas fee is then passed to Inas by UKSA.
If your classification number starts with ’19’ you do not have to pay the fees listed below this year. Please do make sure however that your UKSA application fee and Inas registration fee is paid
For Inas (International) Classified Athletes (all sports) – choose option 1 or 2
To be active on the Inas international Master List and registered as a UK athlete pay a total of £42.
With this option an athlete:
- Is recognised in 2019 by UKSA, Inas and other UK and international federations as classified
- Is listed as ‘active’ on the 2019 Inas Master List and UKSA database.
- Can enter UK events, or be considered for Inas and other international events (subject to event criteria, standards)
- Is eligible for consideration for Inas events, including Inas Global Games and Cricket Tri Nations Series.
To be recognised as a UK athlete only, pay a total of £15
With this option an athlete is:
- Recognised in 2019 by UKSA and other UK organisers only as a classified athlete.
- Listed as ‘inactive’ on the Inas master list
- Able to enter some UK events (subject to event criteia and standards)
- Cannot be considered for Inas events, including the Global Games and Cricket Tri Nations.
For UKSA (UK level) Classified Athletes (all sports) – pay an annual fee of £15 only.
Once paid, an athlete:
- Is recognised for 2019 by UKSA and other UK organisers as classified and listed as active on UKSA database only
- Can enter some UK events (subject to event criteria, standards)
UKSA (UK Level) classified athletes cannot be considered for Inas international events. If an athlete wishes to be eligible for consideration for Inas events, an Inas classification will be necessary.
Making your payment – Please make sure your payment reaches UKSA by 1st March 2019
On-line banking or in a bank
Account Name: UK Sports Association
Use athlete’s name and sport as reference. Once paid, please email us so that we can allocate your payment.
Cheques payable to ‘UK Sports Association’. Put athlete name and sport on the back of the cheque. Send to UK Sports Association, PO Box 1318, Enfield, Middlesex EN1 9ZH
- UKSA will pay fees directly to Inas for British Athletes.
- These are annual fees
- For international fees, exchange rates have been taken into consideration
- UKSA will inform Inas which athletes should be updated to ‘active’ on the master list. See the Inas Master list on the Inas website www.inas.org
UKSA is aware that for some British events at national level and some other international events, organisers rely on the Inas master list to check whether an athlete is listed as “active”. Some organisers expect an athlete to be listed as “active”. This is not an Inas requirement but a decision for those other organisations.
We look forward to receiving 2019 fees by 1st March 2019.